Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Savvy?

Last Thursday, Steve and I went on a movie date. That's right a new release movie date. A couple of months ago, we received an anonymous card in the mail with two movie tickets and ten bucks for babysitting. So we decided to go see Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest. The more and more I think of the movie, the more and more it cracks me up. I loved it! Johnny Depp's amazing--just hilarious. And there are so many quotable lines in it like Elizabeth Swann to Jack Sparrow:
Elizabeth: There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing.
Jack Sparrow: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.
Anyways, everyone should go see it, but before you do, I would recommend re-watching the first one again. There are a ton of jokes that carry over.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Sarah Beck said...

Jess has a point. The compass that only works "for the thing you desire most" was pointing to Jack a couple of times. So what does that mean?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home