Friday, July 13, 2007

Whitney's So Funny

This morning I drove my sister to the airport. Her flight left at 6:55 am, so we left Lawrence at 4:30 am to get her there in time. Steve is in Michigan right now, so I had to take the kids with me. Needless to say, they were tired. But not cranky. On the way home, Whitney was really tired. She even said, "Mommy, Whitney tired." So sure enough she was nodding off. Just as she closed her eyes, the song "Upside Down " by Jack Johnson came on the radio, the one on the Curious George movie. All of a sudden I hear Whitney say, "Monkey song Mommy," and she closed her eyes and fell back asleep. Later this morning we were running errands and the song "Don't know Why" by Nora Jones came on and Whitney was so excited and said, "Elmo song Mommy!" At first I didn't know what she was talking about, and then I remembered this clip off Sesame Street. That funny girl!

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Crys said...

wow she has a good memory for music :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home