Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The true NORTH strong and free

In my opinion, everyone should visit Canada in the summer. With the exception of the first day we arrived, it was mid 70's every day we were there. (That's 25-27 Celcius). Wonderful! At night it would cool down to the mid 60's and many of us enjoyed wearing a sweatshirt in the cool breezy evenings. I can't even express the shock my body felt as we pulled back into Lawrence at 9:30 pm to step out of the car into a blazing 90 degrees (AT NIGHT!!!) It's been 100 degrees ever since we came back. Why did we come back?!






2 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Jessica Bybee said...

Did you drive through Champaign?
I hope you had a great trip! Awesome weather. I am jealous, especially being pregnant!

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Sarah Beck said...

Jess we didn't drive through Champaign. We went through Iowa, then cut straight east to Chicago and went up from there. We stayed at my dad's cousin's place. I'm sad we missed you in Champaign, I would have loved to see you in your third trimester!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home