Saturday, February 23, 2008

Baby Talk

Whitney's had babies on the brain. Like when I picked her up from preschool on Valentine's Day. Her teacher went around and asked the kids what they "loved." Whitney said her baby sister and Joshua answered with babies too. (No, there's no baby news on the Beck front). Today, Whitney came up to me with a doll under her shirt. She said, "I'm going to have a baby." And I said, "Just like Mrs. Lawrence? (her preschool teacher) Did you know she's going to have 2 babies?" Whitney looked down at her tummy and said, "I only have one. Her name is Strawberry Shortcake. She's going to come out on Valentine's Day." Then she walked off.

11 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

So sute- her name is Strawberry Shortcake, I love it!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger HJolley said...

that whitney is the cutest little girl. i miss your kids!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

that is so precious! maybe they know something you don't? ;D

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Sarah S said...

maybe it's a sign... :) just kidding! cute story though.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Anne Marie said...

What a cute story! I have to say that boys are totally different than girls. My boys have never even talked about becoming dads.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger April said...

That is hilarious! Whitney sounds like such a matter of fact little lady. So cute!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Aunt Terry said...

I love hearing of all the cute and sometimes mind boggling things that the children do-love from the great, white north.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

LOL! My Princess has been telling me that I'm going to have a girl named Sarah and that she is going to love her and kiss her and keep her warm with all of her blankets. Yeah, not pregnant here either. ;)

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Crys said...

Ezra and Whitney are always on the same wave length I swear. He is currently also obsessed with babies. He carries around this scary doll my mom made him and calls him baby Ezra. Baby Ezra needs a bath, baby Ezra need a story, Baby Ezra needs lunch, baby Ezra needs a ride on my shoulders. He tells us baby Ezra is one of the grandkids. Seeing as I keep finding more and more gray hairs it isn't really helpful :)

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's hilarious! At least you won't have to come up with a name for the next one yourself...Whitney's already done it for you!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I love it. It's so randon and yet to her cute little brain Im sure it made perfect sense:) way too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home