Thursday, April 17, 2008

A week in review

Our little family had a lot of fun this week. Over the weekend we got to watch our neighbour's dog Bentley. He's just a puppy and oh so cute. Let's just say there were a lot of tears in our house when he had to go back home. My favourite phrase from Whitney was "I love you Bentley, do you love me?"




We also got to go to the opening season practice of the KU football team. The kids got to ride ponies (which they took very seriously) and we got some free shirts. We're all about free at this house!



And last but not least, I think spring is finally here! I took a picture of the tree in the backyard blossoming. I don't know what kind of tree it is, but it's beautiful.

5 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger April said...

That little puppy is ADORABLE! So is Whitney! She cracks me up! And I'm jealous that spring has reached you. I'm hoping it will make it here soon...

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Sarah S said...

I love the tree blossoms!! Beautiful picture. That Whitney quote is so funny!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

So does this make you want to get a dog? :) Puppies are fun but they grow up too fast! Man if kids grew at the same rate as dogs... ugh, I don't want to think about it!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Anne Marie said...

Cute pics. And your little girl is totally a miniature you, in my opinion.

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, ok, this is a VERY important question. How did you make the flower focus and the background fuzzy. I have a canon powershot (not an SLR) but i have control over the shutter speed, whitebalance, ISO ect. Can I do that with my camera???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home