Sunday, June 01, 2008

Adventures at Grandma and Grandpa's

Last weekend we went down to Wichita to visit Grandma Gail and Grandpa Dave. We had such a fun visit. We were able to go to their indoor and outdoor YMCA pool (the kid's favourite place by far!), experience some crazy Kansas storms at night, and even discovered a very large, fast moving turtle in their backyard. Here are some pictures:




The kid's favourite book right now is Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst. Grandpa read it a million times to them:

7 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger April said...

Aren't visits with grandparents the BEST! Looks like you guys had a rockin' good time!

And your kids are ADORABLE! And have great taste in books!

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Anne Marie said...

Looks like tons of fun. Summer time visits are the best in my opinion, so much to do. I kind of miss those crazy Kansas storms.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Sarah S said...

How fun!! I think Wichita is the most family friendly place. What a great YMCA - those pool pictures are really cute. I love your swimsuit Sarah!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger esherman10 said...

Wow, that sure looks like a fun YMCA pool! Glad you had a good trip!

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Tiffany Winters said...

I am kind of jealous that your kids got to see a huge turtle. I have never just found a turtle. I think that would be fun.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Laura Weight said...

that makes me want to see you guys even more--- and to think we almost went up that weekend... :( sounds like you guys had fun

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pools are at a YMCA? It looks like a water park. I am glad yall are having fun summer time. yahoo for a professor's schedule!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home