Friday, July 18, 2008

Fired Up, Ready to Go!

Steve and I have been busy packing--except now he's in a conference in Kansas City for 3 days, and won't be back until Saturday night. We move Monday. I'm starting to get a little bit tired, a little bit frustrated, and all of us are getting cramped from living in our apartment where, for the past month, boxes have been slowly creeping into our living space. We are getting so claustophobic--to the point when I pack a box, I don't know where to put it. It's like the third trimester of pregnancy. You're so uncomfortable, so cramped, you just want to get it over with. When we bought the house in Fargo, I was really fired up. Now, I'm just burned out and ready to go. So I'm signing off from the blogging world. My next post will be from Fargo. I don't know when it will be, but I hope it will be soon. Good-bye to all my Lawrence friends. You've been great and I'll miss you so much!

8 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Sarah S said...

Oh Sarah, good luck with the packing!! I know how that feels to have the boxes piling up in a small space. It drove me crazy when we were packing up half of our place to put into storage before we put the condo on the market.

I can't wait to see pictures of your place in Fargo! I hope the move goes smoothly.

(And Ben is going to be out of town the week before we move - I may email you as I get grumpier and grumpier and can't take the stress anymore doing it all myself!)

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Good luck! I hope everything goes well and that you love Fargo!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Anne Marie said...

Good luck with everything! Moving is SUCH a pain. It will be so nice to get it over with.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger April said...

To Fargo or bust, eh? Good luck with everything. You'll have to post a TON when your ready to catch us up!

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I feel your pain. Dave and I moved three times last year! Good luck with the move. Can't wait to see pics of the new place.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

:( We'll miss you but hope you love your new home and job!!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck! Soon you'll be unpacking boxes and laying roots!

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Chrissy said...

Yahoo! You're almost out of Kansas! Good luck- i can't wait to hear all about Fargo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home