Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I love the three head store!


Whitney asks me every once in a while if we are going to the "Three head store" today. The "three head store" is really the Dakota Boys Ranch (a thrift store benifiting at risk teenagers). It really is the best thrift store ever. Target donates all of their brand new surplus stuff, and since I love Target, that works out for me just fine. Here are some of my finds recently:

Sporto boots for myself ($6):


A brand new Olive Kids bedskirt for Joshua for just 7 bucks (This one is regularly $35)


A clock (once again brand new) to match Whitney's Ikea Flower light for 5 bucks:





Can I just say I love this place!

4 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger heidi said...

i really really want to see more pictures of joshua's room. that looks amazing!!!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Anne Marie said...

Those are some great finds. I can't believe that you got all those deals in one place.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Daina Bitters said...

Woah, I'm so jealous of your cool three head store! What a find!-Daina

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

Glad you're loving your new home! Sounds like some fun shopping! Wish we had a Three Heads!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home