Sunday, January 10, 2010

I did it!

I've finally updated our blog. People have been nagging me and Steve was sick of seeing our jack-o-lantern, and I'm now finally doing it. I apologize to my blogger friends (if I have any left because our our long hiatus). I'm just not a blogging fiend like I was. Things have changed. I have two kids in school all day, so we're not sharing our every day experiences like we were. I've been busy taking a class at MSUM and subbing every once in a while. October/November I was busy trying to get my application into the MFA Creative Writing Program at MSUM and stressing about that. But with Christmas and all of our snow I feel like I finally have some blog-worthy pics!

Here are some of the last fall pictures before the snow arrived:



Then the snow arrived, it's crazy how different the world can look in just a couple of weeks :)







Even though we've had all this snow, the weather has been very warm (excluding this past week). The kids love playing in it. I love it too, so long as it doesn't make the Red River flood in the spring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home