Thursday, March 18, 2010

Whitney's Haircut

A few weeks ago, Whitney was begging me for a haircut. And I mean BEGGING. She bugged me all President's Day weekend until I couldn't take it anymore. She told me she hated her long hair and she wanted it short. I asked her if it was because all the other girls in her class have short hair. She said no. She just told me she didn't like long hair. So Voila, we did it:



And just as we walked out of the salon, she said, "Now they'll sing the haircut song to me at school."

And I said, "What!?"

And she said, "Now they'll sing the haircut song to me at school. They do it when someone gets a haircut."

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, all for a song.

1 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

So funny! Looks like she might need to sing the potty song too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home