Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Time for some catch up

Here are some recent pics of the Beck family. Between part time school, part time work, and full time mom, I just don't have the time to do the full time blogging.

Joshua the hockey player:


The full body shot:


Yes, Joshua looks like he'd make a mean hockey player. At the school carnival they had an Olympics theme and so his class decided to be hockey players. I thought this was quite appropriate, seeing I LOVE HOCKEY!!! If only I could get him to swap uniforms ;)

Easter:

We had lots of fun dying eggs:



Spring has been great here in Fargo, we couldn't ask for nicer weather! We had a great egg hunt outside.



Here's some pics of the living room. We've been slowly adding to it. Some days when I flip through a Crate and Barrel catalogue or add to my wishlist on the IKEA site, I think "maybe I should be using my subbing money for decorating instead of for my class" :) Nah! It's more fun to add a little at at time. It gives you something to look forward to!




7 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Laura Weight said...

I seriously would check your blog everyday--- to see if you would ever update. Not that I don't have much time to kill right now...
Anyway- LOVE love your house. The paint even looks nice with the pink carpet.Very chic and nice. Classey! Love the couch, love the window treatments ( I have always loved the big organic/modern print look and have always wanted to use it somewhere, but never can). Love the coffee table. LOVE palm plants. I think they are the best to liven up a room! Love your dinning room set table, and they are recovered right? Nice. Very nice! I am just imagining an awesome over head lamp type thing from west elm--- would add a nice touch!

Anyway, thanks for finally posting pictures of the living room. I would love to see pics of the kids rooms :)
I still can't get over how big the kids are getting. Joshua is looking more and more like steve eh? And Whitney is just a little doll--- she looks like steve as well, except the eyes are all you! I still can't believe how big they are getting! So big. Hope school is going well for you and congrats again on the TA-ship!

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Nice to see you here in BlogLand again! The house looks really nice- who knew, pink carpet can work? What class are you taking? How often do you sub and what classes? Maybe I should just send you an email :)

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Anne Marie said...

Those window treatments are gorgeous! Your kids are darling...they've grown so much. Glad you updated a bit. Best wishes with everything you've got going on right now.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger heidi said...

i gasped several times during the reading of this post.
1. the usa hockey uniform. thank you for the explanation. they don't have dual citizen canada/usa jerseys do they? that would make a great halloween costume.
2. the window treatments. oh. my. stars. love. lovelove.
3. the whole room in general. i love minimal but maximal. great use of space and color and lots of details but not overwhelming. sort of like my house. HAHA! seriously, just a few birds on the ceiling. what a difference that would make!

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger HJolley said...

SARAH!! We miss you. Love the house. And i've been there in person, and it's my favoritest house ever. Very family feeling and yet chic. Love it.

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The living room looks great!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Sarah S said...

love the pics of the house and update on what you guys have been up to! you sound busy busy busy. a good busy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home