Sunday, November 25, 2012

Catch-up Fall 2011

So I nearly gave up on this blog. Fall 2011 was the beginning of the year of the thesis and so all my resources were committed to family and graduation. And now I'm done. I've got my MFA (spoiler alert) and I'm adjuncting, so technically I have more time. But our computer crashed (right before graduation--good thing I had things backed up in 3 different locations) and it was just a pain to find pictures...anyways. I'm trying this again, because I look at old blog posts all the time, and it makes me grateful for my family and helps me remember the details of our life. So here's the Cliff notes version--to the best my memory serves me. Whitney our soccer girl:
Whitney is our little athlete, and the more she plays the better she gets. It's really fun to watch her. Steve is her coach :)
Whitney plays a lot of her games up by the airport. At least once during the game, a train will go by. This time home decided to roll through.
Fall in Fargo is gorgeous. I'm grateful we live in a neighbourhood with mature trees. The colours are amazing!
I also love the fact that I get to walk my kids to and from school. It's so fun to stomp on leaves with them!

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Anne Marie said...

Your MFA!!! Woohoo! Sounds like you've been working really hard. I'm really proud of what you've been pursuing.

Those leaves on the ground look so inviting in those pics of you walking the kids to school. South Texas fall is nothing like the one I grew up with (in the Northeast), and I miss the crunching of the leaves beneath my feet.

Merry Christmas, Sarah! You've got me thinking…maybe I should just go back and update my blog too…kinda gave up on it this last year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home